Yesterday, I decided to finally night shade my tail lights. First attempt sucked. The nozzle for the spray can was shot so it spit all over. Used brake cleaner to remove all the night shade and started again with a new nozzle.
The second time around was much better, but not what I was hoping for. It was an old can of night shade. Still have some tidying up to do on them but they will do for now.
Next, my girl friend was in the mood for some body work. So she decided to paint my hood. She sanded the hood down to remove the clear coat. Eventually when she was all prepped, she began paint. We just rattle canned it because we are planning on painting the whole car soon.
For rattle can paint, it turned out pretty good. Still have to wetsand it yet.
I ordered a new BISS screw and BOV gasket from Extreme PSI Friday. They should arrive today. Wednesday, I am going over to the garage so I can put them on.